jueves, 23 de abril de 2009

Happiness...


I want the happiness of pills
The drone conversation tone
A smile that fails to crack

A happiness in shrouds
Engulfs my folded cries
Wishful, forgetfulness of stars
Trembling oh, afar...

I want a drill of happiness
Drowsiness,
Eyelids falling heavily to meet each other

Dancing around flowers
I wanted to feel your lips soft caress of goodnight
By nightfall, the cold breeze kisses her goodbye

I want the happiness of pills
Flies walking around my skin
I want the happiness of pills
Going early to my mattress
for a hundred thousand years of sleep

4 comentarios:

Lennia dijo...

"I was confused by the birds and the bees
forgetting if I meant it
¿baby did you forget to take your meds?"...se me ocurrio acompañarte con parte de un tema de Placebo.
Salud niña!

Marta Mondrian dijo...

Adoro esa canción!!!
Gracias niña...

Lennia dijo...

Well que justa coincidencia,jajaja

Edgar Pou, ratá pypore dijo...

Giovi, meu nice mitakuña, he envíado algunos de tus poemas al poeta rapai Regis Bonvicino, uno de los más reconocidos de Sao Paulo y los posteará en su blog Sybila. La pregunta suya es cómo poner tu nombre, yo le dije que habías editado con nosotros con el nome de guerre de Marta Mondrian, pero no sé cual preferis.
Un beso lisergico antiparanoiko pra voce y will be in touch..¡¡¡